On Monday of each week, NAYS will post a listing of the team names, grade levels, tournaments entered, and the dates entries have been received for all entries received during the previous calendar week. This will allow all teams to avoid having to call to see if they are entered, and save us staff time.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING STEPS TO CONFIRM YOUR ENTRIES!
1. If you are not on this list and have sent your entry via mail, or have sent your entry over a week previous, you must check with your bank to make sure your check has cleared to confirm your entry.
2. If you have charged your entry on a credit card, check with your credit card company to make sure the charges have appeared to confirm your entry.
3. If you are sending overnight entries via the postal service, UPS, or Fed Ex, you should confirm the receipt of the entry with your carrier, as these may not be able to be posted here in time. This can be done on the website for the appropriate carrier.
4. Additionally, we e-mail confirmation of your entry to the e-mail provided on your entry form. Make sure to check your spam box for these if they are not in your regular mail, as sometimes they get sent there through no fault of NAYS or yourself. Many people have sent us e-mails that do not work or are unreadable, so it is your responsibility to make sure we have a readable, working e-mail, as this is where your schedule and needed forms will also be sent for the tournament.
5. Each Monday, the old list will be removed and a new list added, so it is important for you to note that you SHOULD NOT use this list to judge the size of a tournament!!! This is only a list of entries received in the last 7 days!
6. This is NOT a listing of all teams in a tournament!!! Just 7 days worth of entries of all events nationwide!!
7. Please DO NOT call us to verify your entry until you have used the methods above. We will tell you to do this first if you call. Please understand that we have a small staff who is working hard to log in entries, do scheduling, and get information out to you as fast as possible. Your use of the above methods will help us save time and costs so we can serve you better. Thanks!
LAST WEEK'S ENTRIES: